It has been a very busy few weeks! We are excited that Seth arrives this weekend. Every time Hope sees my phone or computer she excitedly yells, "Daddy, daddy!" It is adorable! Hunter started rolling over and sucking his thumb this past week...it is amazing how quickly they grow! I am enjoying my new job as a Wellness Director, and last week, I also began working for another company.
One of my previous bosses called me and asked me to do some part-time work for him, so I am working for PitFit Training on the side. We are doing a lot of really cool reaction testing for athletes. Lots of fun!
I started working with the senior high group 2 weeks ago, and participated in Jello Wars last weekend. What is Jello Wars? 330 students + trash cans of jello + outrageous games = red stained clothing and skin for a week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.