Hi Everyone,
Well, I have officially been in Indy for 3 weeks now...and I am still not unpacked! Oh well! I started my new job last week, and I am loving it! Thank you for the prayers! We have been attending church at my old home church, and I am pretty sure that is where we will stay.
God has been so good and faithful through this process! The inspections on our home were conducted this past week, and ESCROW is set to close on September 5th! Seth is diligently working on his thesis while we are away and has turned in his first completed draft to his advisor! So exciting!
It has been great to get to see and hang out with my family and friends. I miss our Fresno community, but I am excited about the community that God is going to grow for us here. Again, thank you so much for your prayers. I feel God's peace, and protection over our family as we have made this transition! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.